ONE DAY AT THE KITCHEN

Every time we are tying to make a lot more, at this time we are making a 95% of what we eat, the other 5% are just raw ingredients to make something else (miso, cheese, coconut milk, etc)

Stocks and yogurt every week, Dulce de leche (manjar.. milk caramel.. cajeta) just when we run out of dulce de leche, bread every 2 days, pastries and any other flour preparation every day, sauces like mayonnaise, chili sauce, ketchup, when we need them, better fresh. Recently pancetta, I have 2 kg curing… preparing for a long winter. Legumes, vegetables or fruits every day and when we find a big amount of something we prepare from jams to alcohol…

…something like this.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s